Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar’s healing properties are plentiful and can be used efficiently internally and externally.
The benefits range from aiding weight loss, to making your hair shiny and clearing up skin problems.
It’s important you buy a raw Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), as those that are pasteurised don’t have the same benefits as “raw” or “from the mother.” My favorite brand is “Bragg’s” and can be bought in most health stores.
Although vinegar is acidic when we take raw apple cider vinegar it has an alkaline effect on our body. We need a slight alkaline pH balance to be healthy. The typical western diet creates an acidic state in our bodies, which can attribute to many health problems and diseases.
Among the many reasons to use ACV here are my top ten:
1. Creates an alkaline environment in the body, which as result makes it inhospitable for cancer and other health conditions.
2. Promotes healthy gut bacteria
3. Relieves heartburn, bloating and gas
6. Aids weight loss
7. Helps break down mucus throughout the body and cleanse the lymph nodes
8. Boosts immune system
9. Reduces bad breath
10. Makes your hair shiny and thick
On a daily basis take 1 tbsp in a cup of water. This can be sipped through the day or drunk at once. Give it a go and see if you can notice the health benefits.